Jess is currently on Maternity leave till early next year – cover from Emma Kirby
Jess is our precision-focused Reformer Pilates superstar. Jess’s teaching style centres around accuracy in technique and the correct biomechanics of movement. With such great emphasis on precision and perfection, Jess really does gain incredible long-term, sustainable results from her students.
Jess is not only a Pilates superstar but a trained Physiotherapist too and has experience in the field for over 10 years. With a passion for helping others recover from injury through movement, Jess trained to become a Pilates instructor to help further her clients rehabilitation success. Just recently she has trained and qualified in Polestar’s Comprehensive Rehabilitation Course meaning she is able to take on one-on-one ACC covered and Private rehab sessions with clients here at Mount Pilates.
Jess thrives taking one-on-one sessions and gives each client the special attention they truely deserve. Creating specialised programmes that focus directly their individual needs, Jess not only helps clients in the clinic, but gives achievable tips and advice that can be put into practise at home to help maintain progression too.
If you would be interested in meeting with Jess please book yourself in with her using our booking system or give us a call!
Jess can lodge ACC claims for Clients during their first assessment session here at Mount Pilates.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Physiotherapy)
Post Graduate training:
- Comprehensive Pilates for Rehabilitation through Polestar Pilates Australia
- Polestar: Oov for Pilates
- Neurological Conditions
- Back/Shoulder pain
- Repetitive Strain Injuries
And outside of the clinic…
- Jess loves spending time out on her Mountain Bike
- Recently started to learn to surf
- Playing around on the Reformer equipment
- Going for walks with her favourite little dog, Eddie, who often comes for visits to the clinic too!
- Jess is originally from South Africa but has made a lovely life for herself here in Mount Maunganui alongside her partner, Tim.