Natasha is a highly trained massage therapist with a wealth of knowledge in holistic healing. She is incredibly interested in living a healthy, organic lifestyle and loves forever learning about the body, the mind and self development.
Natasha trained in Therapeutic Massage and as an Ayurvedic Wellness consultant at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in Auckland between 1999-2002.
She has completed modalities in Aromatherapy, Relaxation & Sports Massage, Ayurvedic Massage, Indian head massage, Neuromuscular Therapy, Myofascial Release, Deep Tissue massage, Reflexology, Thai Massage, Cranial Sacral Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Pregnancy massage.
Natasha is incredibly passionate for helping her clients to reach their health goals using a holistic, hands on approach. She takes great pride in helping clients from all sorts of backgrounds with differing requirements, be it pain relief, stress relief or just in need of some relaxation. With the experience that Natasha has had over the past 20 years, she truely compliments the great work done here by our all of our available health professionals.
Natasha is available in the clinic Tuesday 10-2 and Wednesdays 12-6
Therapeutic Massage and as an Ayurvedic Wellness consultant at Wellpark College of Natural Therapies in Auckland between 1999-2002.
- Relaxation & Sports Massage
- Ayurvedic Massage, Indian head massage
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Deep Tissue massage
- Thai Massage
- Cranial Sacral Therapy
- Lymphatic Drainage
- Pregnancy massage
And a bit of behind the scenes…
- Natasha recently moved to the Bay of Plenty with her husband and two boys.
- Natasha is very interested in all health therapies and started yoga at the age of 14!
- An interest in living a healthy organic life led her into studies in Natural Therapies learning about the ancient sciences of Ayurvedic Medicine, Massage Therapy and Yoga.