The most common type of headache originates from muscle stiffness or joint strain in the neck and upper back.
Other causes of headache include:
- eye strain
- sinus congestion
- whiplash injury
- jaw imbalance and teeth grinding
- poor posture
Your osteopath can:
- improve your general mobility
- improve the mobility of your ribs, thoracic and cervical spine
- reduce muscular tension, nerve compression and inflammation
- advise on posture, exercise and stretching to help prevent a recurrence of symptoms
- advise on improving the ergonomics of your home or workplace
- differentiate between headaches with common causes and those due to something more serious, and refer you to another health professional if necessary
If your headaches are the result of an injury, your osteopath can help you lodge an ACC claim, no GP referral required.
Click the button below to see our fees and make an appointment!