Our practitioners approach your treatment from a science-based background and incorporate a variety of techniques to manage your health in a wholesome and balanced way.
- We respect you as an individual and listen to your particular needs and preferences for treatment
- We have years of experience, a real passion for our work and constantly strive to learn and broaden our knowledge
- We have a strong focus on increasing awareness of the body and mind and support you in making positive change
- We strive to find the best treatment available whether within our clinic or collaborating with other practitioners. We share knowledge and strategies when treating complex health concerns
- Our goal is to take the utmost care of you on your journey to better health
Osteopath & Pilates Instructor
Leyla is an Osteopath and Clinical Pilates Instructor with strong, intuitive hands and a love for facilitating great connections between our minds and our bodies through manual therapy and therapeutic movement.
Ilka is a Pilates Instructor and Personal Trainer who is passionate about helping you achieve your own personal goals. A very hands-on approach to training her clients and being particularly detail orientated means that you will get the most out of every session with Ilka.
Natasha is an Osteopath who takes a sensitive and skilled, hands-on approach to working with all people, including babies and children.