Natasha is an Osteopath who takes a sensitive and skilled, hands-on approach to helping people with pain and stiffness. She works intuitively using a combination of strong and gentle treatment techniques, depending on what works best for your body.
Natasha completed her osteopathic training at the British School of Osteopathy in London 8 years ago, gaining an Integrated Master of Osteopathy. She then went on to study for a Diploma in Paediatric Osteopathy and worked at the renowned Osteopathic Centre for Children in London. Natasha relocated to New Zealand 3 years ago and spent time working in Hawkes Bay, before moving up to the Bay of Plenty.
She has extensive experience working with pregnant women, new mums, babies and children.
Natasha also loves to problem-solve complex musculoskeletal complaints including:
- Chronic headaches/migraines
- Neck pain and shoulder pain
- Digestive complaints
- Abdominal and pelvic issues with a muscular component
- Chronic pain conditions like fibromyalgia
She works with a direct hands-on approach incorporating gentle cranial/sacral techniques, visceral manipulation, soft tissue massage, myofascial release, dynamic muscle stretching, joint mobilisation and manipulation. The aim is to encourage healing by improving circulation, reduce pain, and allow the body to move to its full potential. To help areas of long term trauma become more settled, Natasha will often use cranial osteopathy and specialised visceral techniques.
Book a consultation with Natasha by calling 07 572 0430 or choose a time online. Available Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Integrated Master of Osteopathy
- Diploma of Paediatric Osteopathy
- Osteopathy in the Cranial Field
- Pregnancy Osteopathy
- Visceral Osteopathy (mobilisation of abdominal organs)
- Management of Chronic Pain Conditions, including Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue, ME
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Western Medical Acupuncture
- Osteopathic Council New Zealand
- Osteopaths NZ
- Accredited ACC treatment provider
And outside of the clinic…
- Natasha loves practicing yoga regularly
- Uses her skilled hands to make pottery
- She loves going off exploring and camping around New Zealand
- Natasha is a keen concert and festival goer
- Hails from Hampshire, UK